Saturday, June 15, 2013

Quick Pickled Radishes



These are INSANELY easy! I defy anyone to find an easier pickling recipe.
I grow my own radishes, and sometimes when they're ready I'm just not in the mood to munch on them right away. So...pickling them is the obvious choice, at least to me.


EQUIPMENT
Jar with Lid
Wet Measuring Cup
Cutting Board
Knife


INGREDIENTS
2/3C. Coconut Vinegar (it's what I had, but Red Wine Vinegar is good as well)
1/2C. Sugar
2t. Coarse Salt
15 or so radishes


Thinly slice radishes and place in jar. Whisk together vinegar, sugar and salt until dissolved. Pour over radishes and screw on lid. Let sit for about 30 minutes and serve, they can be kept in the refrigerator for a day if needed.


I planted Easter Egg Radishes, but they all have come out this color so far.


Comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment