Thursday, February 20, 2014

Treats


It is important to treat yourself like you are the most important thing in your life. What better way to do it then with a box of salted caramels.

I realize I don't normally post things that aren't MY food, or that I pretty much only post my recipes that are new. However, through the course of my day to day life I have come to realize how much it revolves around all kinds of food. So, once again I am changing up my blog a little bit. It will now be everything that surrounds food...my cooking, my eating, the friends that it brings together and every little thing in between. Sometimes that just means a box a chocolates from me to me, saying "hey, you deserve a treat today"

So treat yourself, you're worth it and you deserve it.



Comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment