Thursday, December 6, 2012

MIA

I know it's been a while since I last posted something tasty. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. November ended as a busy month. Thanksgiving didn't go the way I had hoped, so I don't have any amazing Thanksgiving day dishes to talk about. I was ill and was just a helper this year, it was a bummer not to do the full menu planning like usual. A couple days after Thanksgiving a friend and I went to Vegas for a couple days, so nothing got cooked there. There will be something soon I promise. Tonight I'm cooking one of my all time favorite recipes to ever come from Bon Appetit Magazine...Roasted Chili Citrus Chicken Thighs with Mixed Olives and Potatoes. Perhaps there will be pictures and a recipe for everyone tomorrow. Monday I'm going to attempt Curried Chicken and Dumplings and a lemongrass/coconut ride pudding. It may end up just as Coconut rice pudding if I can't find some good lemongrass...mine is currently dormant and of no use for cooking.
I am on my way to being back on track.




Comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment