Sunday, September 9, 2012

Feelings of Fall

I woke up this morning to a slightly overcast, cool morning. The smell of the first rain after a dry spell and a small breeze, have me thinking of fall and all the wonderful things it brings. There are so many things I would like to do and enjoy this fall. In no uncertain order...

1. Pumpkin patch/orchard
2. Carve pumpkins
3. Enjoy spiced apple cider on my front porch
4. Bake wonderous goodies
5. Plant mums
6. Have a chili and football night
7. Plant Spring bulbs
8. Start a new craft project
9. Can tomatoes
10. Walk in the woods and collect leaves
11. Decorate the house for fall
12. Have a Fall feast with friends
13. Plan Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and Christmas dinners
14. Make applesauce
15. Have a fire with friends
16. Take an online class of some sort
17. Make Limoncello

I'm sure there are many more things that will crop up as the days come closer and closer to fall.

Comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment