Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fresh Start

I am determined to be more consistent in my blog postings. At LEAST once a week is my desired goal. I have recently come to a decision (while looking at the the price of bread and jam) about how certain foods arrive in my pantry. After the mild stroke i suffered in the bread isle when seeing a $6 loaf of bread, I decided then and there that I will no longer buy bread products. For the price of one loaf at the store I can make three.
From here on out I will be making my own breads, jams/jellies, dressings and well...pretty much everything. There is no need to purchasing things I know I can make and feel comfortable and confident about where they came from and what they were made with.
Here's to a fresh start to food and commitment.

-Comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment